Friday 6 February 2015

Guest Article: Moving Day! The End of the HR Schoolhouse by Robin Schooling

george-jefferson You and I have had a great run here at the HR Schoolhouse.


This blog was started in 2010 as a place where I could share my thoughts about HR and work, poke a stick at stuff I found absurd or ridiculous, and find solace in the blank page.


I still intend to do those things…I’m just going to be doing it under my own name.


From a practical standpoint this allows me to bring multiple sites (my blog, my business) together. The whole “who I am and what I do” has merged quite nicely since I stepped away from corporate HR leadership and went the entrepreneur route but it’s not like I have all day to be updating multiple websites.


So thanks for being a loyal reader and/or subscriber to the HR Schoolhouse. This site will stay up and running, but I hope you’ll come and join me starting next week at RobinSchooling.com.


Peace out.


The post Moving Day! The End of the HR Schoolhouse appeared first on HR Schoolhouse.




Article source:Robin Schooling - Moving Day! The End of the HR Schoolhouse»



Check out more of Robin's work at HR Schoolhouse and Silver Zebras

No comments:

Post a Comment