Tuesday 19 May 2015

Guest Article: Thank You Chris #ThanksPonder by Melissa Fairman

 

The PIC Team manning the social media booth. From left: Justin Harris, Chris Ponder II, Janine Truitt, myself, Sarah "Buzz" Williams, Tiffany Kuehl and Chris Fields

The PIC Team manning the social media booth the Louisiana SHRM Conference. From left: Justin Harris, Chris Ponder II, Janine Truitt, myself, Sarah “Buzz” Williams, Tiffany Kuehl and Chris Fields

One of the first people to let me write for their blog was Chris Ponder over at Performance I Create. Chris was looking for writers and I was looking to write more.  It was a good fit.

Over time new members came and went but the core team stayed true.  That team has always been led by Chris. Until now.

The person who created the site, maintained it and was consistently patient with us has left the site in good hands. I’m happy for him.  I get it.  People need to move on.  Change is good.

In the case of PIC I think change really is good. After his announcement Chris Fields of Cost of Work, stepped up to lead the site and has been doing a great job. So yea sometimes change is good.

Thanks Chris Ponder for creating the site, leading a disparate group of writers, maintaining the site and leaving it in good hands.  We wouldn’t be where we are now without you.

Oh and by the way I finally did some writing this week.  I’m over at PIC with: Which is more important, Education or Experience? 


Article source:Melissa Fairman - Thank You Chris #ThanksPonder»

Check out more of Melissa Fairman's work at HR Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment